Saturday, September 4, 2010

News updates

Yeah, stuff has been happening. I feel like I need to do a decent post, but I can't think of anything to write so here is some filler until then.

- I went home for a week (I was advised to have 3 months off by the postgrad coordinator... I'm struggling to find time to take a week off)

- I tried (and failed) to share Christ with my family. It didn't help that every serious conversation I had with my Mum revolved around how skinny/sick I am and how I need to fix this (she was preoccupied with my health). I will keep praying for them.

- I feel homesick. I really didn't want to come back to Melbourne.

- We are moving soon. Something to do with demolition people and us being poor. Yay! Hopefully I can start saving some money again.

- I eat like a horse. This is a good thing. I really cannot lose any more weight without ending up in hospital.

- Daniel's diet looks awesome compared to what I'm now living on. No lactose (goodbye precious cheese), no onion or spring onion, reduced spices, reduced garlic, no high fructose (including apples, mangoes and other fruits), reduced sugar, no food containing yeast or fungus (bread, vegemite and friends and mushrooms), no fermented food (this includes alcohol, vinegar etc), no soy or products containing soy (including chocolate), reduced refined carbs, no peanuts, etc etc IT IS SO SAD! WHAT IS THERE LEFT FOR ME TO EAT EXCEPT LETTUCE?

- 20 scarves!?!!? Why was I so ambitious? Argh.

- Oh and err... more happily this happened:



... hee =D

Only I'm too shy to tell people. Almost makes me wish I had facebook.

Anyway, yay I posted.

Au revoir

No comments: