Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Goodbye Desperado

This is the last post of Desperado, and it was a hard decision to make but I guess mice don't live long, even on the internet.

I think the last post really made it clear to me that this was the end. Desperado was supposed to be the voice of silliness, adventure, fun and poetry, at least I was at the beginning. It didn't turn out that way though. I was intended as a mask to hide behind, and there was meant to be freedom in writing behind a mouse, but it stopped happening. It has become restrictive, and that's why I'm struggling to write new posts.

I represented a sometimes fun but mostly stressful part of some girl's life. Now her life has changed, and the things she can write about are probably not appropriate for a male mouse to be saying. That being said, the things she also DID write about were also probably not appropriate.

Things have changed and she is going into a new part of her life... new house, new commitments, and the leaving behind of bad experiences. It's seems like a good time to live Desperado behind as well.

It's been fun.

The real Desperado can now be viewed here.

No comments: