Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mental blank

Last night I wanted to post something. So I sat here, staring at the screen, waiting for some inspiration... and of course nothing happened. I couldn't think of anything to type. And I decided that posting for the sake of posting wasn't a good reason to post.

I think my motive for posting something could be that several people I know update frequently, even just with little things, and I quite like checking their stuff (whereas other people I know NEVER seem to update, and this makes me sad 'cos I want to read their posts!!!)

So, stupidly enough, I'm posting about a lack of things to post about. I seriously can't think of anything. Should I post about life events? Not much happening there. My walk with God? It doesn't feel right to share that right now. People in my life? My emotions? My problems? My joys? My opinions? The terrible dreams I have been having?

I can't. Lately I have spent 8 hours a day, 5 days a week thinking and writing for uni. Then I come home and need to think and write some more for other things, and by the time I'm done there's nothing left. All I can do is brain-dead things because I need a break from thinking. I don't even feel like drawing or taking photos anymore.

This is unacceptable. I want my creative mind back.

No comments: