Friday, September 11, 2009

It's a boy! And a girl! And stuff!

Congratulations to Sam, who is the delighted mother of 10+ babies, each weighing a healthy 2-5g! Their proud father, Kallie, was shocked by their arrival into the world.

"I didn't even realise Sam was bringing them home," she grinned. "They're very beautiful. Some are stripey. It's awesome."

I questioned how this growing abnormal family planned on functioning.

"It's harder than with stick insects. I mean, the boys were easy to provide for. I fed them. Sam educated them. Our new babies are a lot fussier, so it means we both have to work to meet their needs. I imagine Sam will still take them to school. I'll read them Thomas books!"

Photos of the new arrivals to follow soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sexcam Amateur Fotzen

sexcams

Privat Sexcams