Saturday, June 20, 2009

Music album art

I love music. I love pictures. I love quizzes and memes. Therefore, I was a happy mouse when I discovered that these three things could be combined into something awesome. That's right. It's an Album Art Meme. Yay!

Here's how you play the game:

1. Click on this random quote page. The last few words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your album.

2. When you go to Wikipedia click on Random Article in the left navigation sidebar thing. The subject of the article is the name of your band.

3. To get the album artwork, simply select the third image when you click on Flickr's Interesting Photos from the seven last days.

4. Combine it all to get the cover for your album.

Here are two I did ages ago and was planning to post. The title of the second picture inspired the name of this blog =)





Everyone should do this. It's very fun!

1 comment:

Sam-Is-Mad said...

I'm a slacker, so I haven't combined them, but my album is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34751873@N02/3633698676/

Band: Oregon Ducks

Album name: Boy Scouts have adult supervision.