Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lots of 7 things

I haven't updated for a while and lack inspiration to write cool stuff, so instead here's another meme! Yay! I feel unwell. I borrowed (stole) this from someone else's blog.

7 things you will find in your room:
1. CDs
2. bass guitar
3. Kallie might be there, sleeping in a weird position
4. Teddies!
5. Old books
6. Disturbing heavy textbooks
7. Pastels

7 relationship questions (shh! *blush*)
1. Do you like anyone? Yes.
2. Does someone like you? Maybe.
3. Last kiss? I just kissed Remus, the wolf teddy
4. Been lead on? Kind of.
5. Been cheated on? No.
6. Want a relationship? Yes.
7. Want to get married? One day this would be nice.

7 other things. Do you:
1. Believe in God? Yes, and His son Jesus Christ.
2. Had a dream come true? Does having a nightmare come true count?
3. Read the newspaper? Sometimes.
4. Get enough sleep everyday? You can never have enough.
5. Have a best friend? I have several.
6. Take a bath daily? I shower daily.
7. Wish on stars? No. I try to name them.

7 have you evers. Have you ever:
1. Fallen in love? =D haha wouldn't you like to know. Or not know. Or whatever.
2. Kissed someone of the same sex? No.
3. Hooked up with someone who was already attached? No. And I never would, unless it was me they were attached to =)
4. Been to a bonfire? Yes.
5. Ran away from home? Yes.
6. Played strip poker? No.
7. Pulled an all nighter? Not from studying, but from being too scared to sleep.

7 things in the last 24 hours. Have you:
1. Cried? No.
2. Had fun? Yes.
3. Been kissed? No.
4. Felt stupid? Multiple times.
5. Talked to an ex? No.
6. Missed someone? Yes.
7. Listened to music? Yes.

7 things on your mind:
1. Appendicitis
2. Work
3. Confirmation
4. A close friend who shall not be named
5. Sleepy
6. Must pray
7. The song "Release the Kraken" and how much I like it.

7 things you can't live without:
1. God.
Okay, I'm changing the question. Here are 6 things I wouldn't like to live without, but they aren't necessary as long as I have God:
2. Music
3. Internets
4. Pens and paper
5. Pasta with cheese
6. Animals
7. My bed

Sleepy now.

No comments: