Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I live in a bakery

I kid you not. In the last few weeks a great number of bakery goods have been made in this house.

The first baker is: the girl who plans on breeding like a rabbit. Recently she made chocolate death. I think they were meant to be the love child of chocolate biscuits and chocolate muffins. She more or less created something that is more chocolate than chocolate, and tastes good enough for you to have a massive guilt trip and die moments after taking one bite.

The second baker is: the girl who thinks she'd make a decent boy. She went through a filo pastry phase, and after she mastered the art of cooking with filo, she moved onto making scones, pumpkin scones, banana muffins and banana loaf. Previously she tried make chocolate brownies in muffin form.

The third baker is: the girl with the love-struck expression. Although this is before my time, apparently she made really yummy shortbread biscuits with icing. No doubt she'll soon have the oven fired up again too!

You're probably thinking that I am the luckiest mouse alive, living in mouse heaven. Ha! I'm on a low carb diet. I've been living on tomatoes, salad onions and green shopping bags for the last month. It's really tough living here.

On the bright side of my suffering, I'm going to have the most awesome strength of character once I survive these temptations!

Therefore, I encourage you all to be strong also.

Yours courageously,
Desperado

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Desperado,

Since you're on a low carb diet...any chance of sneaking some of these delicious sounding treats out so that other people can *ahem* benefit from them?

<3

Anonymous said...

Dear Desperado,

I am also a handsome fellow living in a house with three handsome housemates. I like cheese, but nothing beats good ol' chocolate. Is cheese low carb? I heard there are the light and thin versions that you can buy in supermarkets for the same price. Did I mention I like chocolate?

I'm just a guy seeking advice in life. I'm pretty sure a mouse has a different outlook in life. A truffle that is small to me can be huge in your eyes. How much so will God look bigger to you? You lucky quadropod, you.

Anyway, enough chat. I have a serious question, and not even those aunts in the tabloids can help me. I want to write a blog. Yes, there, I said it. But I can't find the time to do it. I want it to be the bestest best blog ever, with audio recordings of my exploits and even some hand-drawn comics to humiliate my friends. Can you help me make it possible? I'll be eternally in your debt.

I cannot reveal my real name right now, for moral, ethical, hygiene and aesthetic purposes, but you can call me 'Diego'.

Kudos,
Diego

Sam-Is-Mad said...

girl in need of rescuing from the sick people - if you want food, let us know and we'll make.

Diego - Cheese has no carbs. The lite, etc refers to fat. And incidentally, my chickadees love "Go Diego Go!"

And just get a blog.

Anonymous said...

Dear Diego,

I like both chocolate and cheese, but unfortunately I'm too small to open the fridge where the cheese is kept.

I could help you make your blog possible, but I'm rather new at this blogging game. Perhaps seeking more experienced help (ie. Sam) would be wise too. Contact me through my secret agent (a housemate of mine who isn't Sam) so we can conspire to make this blog happen! It's important to get comics onto the web! Drawing is fun!

Yours conspirationally,
Desperado =)