Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hola

Welcome to my journal. This is my first post, so I'm rather excited! My inbred cousin Frankie, who recently passed away in the rain, said I was a whole lot smarter than anyone he knew. I think he's right, so I want to share my awesomeness to the whole world via the internet.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Desperado de Silva. I am six weeks old (I'm a teenager, but not like other teenagers who are silly!). My family originally came from Europe but I was born in Australia and now I live with three girls, two stick insects, and two crickets. I enjoy writing love poems, having midnight feasts and now I have discovered the joy that is the internet.
I really need to clarify something, though.

I am not a rat. I am a mouse. Yes, I am larger than average, but that doesn't make me a rat! I'm just big boned. So for all the people who think I'm a rat you are mistaken. Rat indeed! Frankie was a rat, but I am most definitely not!

I shall update more soon, and hopefully also upload some of my poems. Please read my journal and comment! (Also, to my housemates, I know you think it was naughty of me to chew the handles off the shopping bags, but I was hungry! I promise not to do it again! Please don't try to tempt me with peanut butter anymore!)

Love always,
Desperado =)

5 comments:

Sam-Is-Mad said...

The peanut butter stays. Mice who eat chocolate deserve all the traps they get (probably only one in the ultimate sense) in spite of love poetry, a significant proportion of which better be dedicated to me.

Hey, I need all the action I can get - even if it's only from a mouse! :P

Anonymous said...

Hola amigo!
Como estas?
Mi nombre es Juanita.
I am so glad to find a fellow countryman living so close. My heart yearns for the home country and just reading your words makes me feel I have a soul mate.
I am also six weeks old and my favourite occupation is making raids on houses for the purpose of midnight feasts. I have shiny brown fur and my mama tells me I have glowing black eyes. I hope that we can be good friends and maybe one day we shall meet.
I look forward to reading your poems =)
Hasta la vista

Sam-Is-Mad said...

Juanita, you do NOT get to steal the only love poems I'm getting. I will hunt you down with traps baited with peanut-butter.

Desperado said...

Hola Juanita, though I'm not really spanish. I'm just linguistically talented. We should be email pals and have online midnight feasts. I hope you're not silly like other teenage girls.

Sam! You demand love poems but you won't let me sleep on your pillow!? Besides, I don't enjoy unrequited love. I have heard what you think of me, calling me a rat and saying mean things of mice. Also, you are height prejudiced. It would never work between us, therefore expect only angsty poems =P

Sam-Is-Mad said...

I'm sorry Desperado, but I'm a Christian, and so I don't let any boys sleep on my pillow before marriage - not even mice.

Though you are right, the height issue would stand in the way - and I thought boys from church were short!