Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm selfish, it seems

Today, for the first time in my life, I was called selfish. This was a revelation to me, because most people who know me well have told me I'm not selfish. I've been called a lot of terrible things in my life. Selfish was never one of them. I tried to console myself with the fact that this person has a warped view on life, her opinions mean nothing to me, and she only sees me from a distant, self-absorbed narrow perspective. However, it still hurt. There were a lot of things she could have gotten away with calling me, but she chose this one.

So, to confirm it I went to the ultimate trustworthy resources. And I didn't cheat. And I was crying while I did these, because that's how sincerely I want an unbiased answer.




You Are 23% Selfish



In general, you are a very giving person who treats others very well.

But at times, you insist on getting your way - when it matters most to you.




"You are 5% selfish!"
 

Good for you!You are a very good person. Make sure you keep that special quality about you the rest of your life.

Are you selfish?
Take More Quizzes



Your result for The Selfish Test...

PERFECT BALANCE

You scored 39 %vanity and 84 %loyalty!

I wish you all the best in life! If everyone had a partner like you then maybe the world would be a better place. You will always consider someones feelings before your own and you're unlikely to think that you are better than another person which is a great trait to have. Being the way you are, you may not always get respected so don't allow anyone to walk all over you.

Take The Selfish Test at HelloQuizzy



Your result for The Are You Too Selfish Test...

The Pushover

You scored 13 selfishness!

Wow. You don't appear to have a selfish bone in your body. You are the type of person who is so eager to please others, that you tend to forget about your own needs. While this can be considered a good quality, it can also become your enemy as people tend to use you and walk all over you.

Take The Are You Too Selfish Test at HelloQuizzy



Your result for The how selfish are you test...

The Saint

80% selfless!

You are the pinnacle of human decency and kindness. You'd give your last dime to a complete stranger. You probably spend your spare time rescuing kittens from fires and campaigning for human rights. Congratulations! You scored the highest possible score on this test.

Take The how selfish are you test at HelloQuizzy



Okay, I think that's enough tests or else I'll become arrogant. I think I should just look at the opinions of people I actually love and trust (i.e. not the mean person). Also, I shouldn't just rely on the judgements of humans, but assess myself through the standards of Christ and God's Word (of course, this means I am selfish because I could never be as selfless as God).

No comments: