Saturday, April 3, 2010

Something strange!

I was just reading through past posts when I stumbled upon these answers to a meme:

7 things you can't live without:
1. God.
Okay, I'm changing the question. Here are 6 things I wouldn't like to live without, but they aren't necessary as long as I have God:
2. Music
3. Internets
4. Pens and paper
5. Pasta with cheese
6. Animals
7. My bed


It's very freaky and kind of funny how much this situation has changed. Not only am I more certain that the only thing on this list I can't live without is God, but circumstances have lead me to give up most of the others, all within a couple of months of answering the meme. Let's go through the list and see why:

2. Music
I don't listen to music as often. I don't feel the need to have it on constantly. I'm too unwell to play bass (I get tired easily so playing bass frustrates me).

3. Internets
Our internet download doesn't last as long as it used to, and this doesn't bother me as much as it initially did.

4. Pens and paper
My ill state (tiredness and possibly the anaemia) has made me less inclined towards writing.

5. Pasta with cheese
In attempts to stop my tummy from killing me I've given up a lot of foods, including cheese, and I rarely have pasta. This was my food staple. It is no more.

6. Animals
Hehe... okay, so not everything on the list is gone.

7. My bed
I still love sleeping, but a while back I kept getting insomnia from my tummy problems (it was like drinking an energy drink combined with being pregnant and needing to use the toilet every 5 mins... too much info, I know). I started sleeping on the floor 'cos it seemed to help. Since then I've grown out of love with my bed, and I now sleep on my floor. Weird, but true.

ISN'T THIS AMAZING?!

God is still my number 1 thing I can't live without =D

No comments: